As long as I can remember, I loved furniture, Design and Art and I was fascinated by materials like wood, fabrics, metal, stone and glass. When I was a teenager I wanted to become an Interior Designer and visited the College for Building Technology in Cologne. Unfortunately for all sorts of reasons my life took a different direction and I ended up studying Business Management. It took another twenty five years and immigrating to New Zealand to finally study Interior Design and combine it with my professional work as an Artist.
Here on my blog I will share some tips and tricks of the trade with you:
– Colour Schemes and Basics Principles of Interior Design
– Tips and Tricks to transform your home
– Easy and in-expensive projects to add a personal touch
– New Trends in Interiors and Homewares
– Inspirational Artists and Designers of the 20th Century
I will add interesting links and book recommendations for you to get deeper into a topic, if you wish to do so. If you have any questions or any comments to my blogs, I am very happy to answer or to add more information.